As we express our gratitude,
we must never forget
that the highest appreciation
is not to utter words, but to live by them.
– John F. Kennedy
With our US holiday of Thanksgiving upon us, I love being immersed in gratitude.
Thank you for being you!
From a broader perspective, I am thankful that you:
- Make time for your own growth and well-being.
- Are open to shifting your perspective to something that creates your life and work in a better way for you and those you love and serve.
- Are willing to take risk and try new things.
- Have an innate curiosity and love learning.
- Know you don’t have to “go it alone.”
With gratitude for our connection here!
Thank you for making the world a better place with your presence.