Recently after yet one more client told me about their “strange” symptoms – all of which I also had experienced in the past few weeks – I decided to find out what was going on.
We, me and many of my clients, have been experiencing intense symptoms, emotional, mental and physical.
- Grief and sadness out of nowhere
- Feeling like we drank 20 cups of coffee and feeling exhausted at the same time
- Heart palpitations
- Loss of words when speaking
- And the list goes on . . .
I have come to understand that solar flare activity is not only affecting the Earth, but also affecting us, the people on the Earth!
Solar flare activity from the sun affects us physically,
emotionally and mentally . . .
If any of this resonates with you or with what you’re hearing from clients, I urge you to read this clear and informative article by Heather Carlini.
What she doesn’t address well: what to do about it. She mentions getting extra rest, drinking lots of water and knowing “this too shall pass.”
That was not sufficient for me!
As an experiential learner, I have now tried (and continue trying) many possible “remedies.”
In addition to Heather’s suggestions, here’s what I’ve found working best for me and my clients:
- Anything that grounds you – walking, eating heavier foods, visualizing your “roots,” laying on the ground, practicing yoga, deep breathing.
- Slowing down. Planning for some down time.
- Getting present. Taking three deep breaths before you get in the car, go into that meeting, talk with your teenager.
- Allowing any and all emotions without judgment. Recognizing that they are coming up now to clear out of your system.
- Vigilantly refraining from “trying to find” the cause of the anxiety, depression, sadness, etc. Attaching thoughts to the emotion tends to needlessly exacerbate the intensity.
To our thriving – even through the eye of the storm!
Lots of love to you and your clients,
P.S. If you and your clients have had success with moving through these “eruptions,” please post your experiences below in the comments area.
As coaches we are leaders. Let’s gently lead ourselves and our clients through these heat storms.
If you’d like more support yourself, feel free to call me on my direct office line 303.399.8737.