To free ourselves from believing we’re unhappy because of the messes, we must change our thoughts, letting go of all thoughts that keep us in the mess. Then, we must relentlessly discipline ourselves to choose and sustain thoughts that allow us to feel peaceful and free regardless of our circumstances.
Possible starting points:
- I choose to live in love rather than fear.
- I am bigger than this.
- I am free to choose whatever I desire in this situation.
- Peace of mind is my only goal.
- I’d rather be happy than right.
- I can and will learn whatever I need to learn here.
- I may not be able to control this situation. However, I can and will choose my response to it.
Previous – February 8
Melt Stress Now: Allow yourself to notice and embrace the positive.
Next – February 15
Melt Stress Now: Find the humor.